Our contact details
Name: Marengo Communications Limited
Address: Number One Business Centre, Western Road, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7FJ
Phone Number: 020 3150 3152
This Privacy Notice was created on 10 November 2022.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
All of the information we have has been provided by you when you have made enquiries about our services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (f) We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information in order to
- Inform you about the services we provide
- Provide quotes
- Meet the requirements of agreed contracts
We will not normally share your data with other organisations.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored electronically and will be retained:
- For enquiries that do not proceed to a commission for our services - 2 years from the time of your initial enquiry; or
- For clients to which we have provided our services – 5 years from completion of our contract; or
- Such time as you inform us that you do not wish to receive further communication from us.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk